According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Smoke Detectors Market is set to reach a revenue share of $3178.78 million by 2030, growing with a CAGR of 7.70% over the forecasting period of 2022 and 2030.
Browse 52 market data Tables and 47 figures spread over 203 Pages, along with an in-depth analysis of the Global Smoke Detectors Market by Product Type, Power Source, End-User & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Smoke Detectors Market Scenario
A smoke detector is important for the early detection of fires in the industrial, commercial, and residential sectors. The thriving IT industry and commercial realty sector to protect powerhouse, manufacturing plants, IT infrastructure, and data centers boost the global smoke detectors market demands.
The increasing fire incidences across varied settings is a grave concern for governmental bodies. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) report, home fires fell by 51% in 2019 compared to 2018. This is attributed to the obligatory inclusion of fire safety systems.
Further, several countries have enforced stringent regulations and laws associated with fire & safety purposes to prevent fatal accidents, deaths, and causalities due to fire incidences. For instance, the Queensland Government enforces a law that necessitates the installation of interconnected photoelectric smoke detectors that comply with the Australian Standard 3786-2014 (AS 3786-2014). Such factors propel the global smoke detectors market growth. However, the market growth is restrained by the limitations of smoke detectors.
The Global Smoke Detectors Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Smoke Detectors Market by Product Type, Power Source, End-User & by Geography: https://inkwoodresearch.com/reports/smoke-detectors-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Product Type
• Other Product Types
Market by Power Source
• Battery-Powered Smoke Detectors
• Hardwired Smoke Detectors
• Others (Hardwired with Battery)
Market by End-User
• Oil & Gas
• Other End-Users
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2030, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2030
• CEASEFIRE INDUSTRIES PVT LTD
• BRK BRANDS INC
• JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL
• HOCHIKI CORPORATION
• PROTEC FIRE & SECURITY GROUP LTD
• HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC
• HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO LTD
• SIEMENS AG
• SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
• CARRIER GLOBAL CORPORATION
• GOOGLE NEST (GOOGLE)
• SECOM CO LTD
• ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
• ABB LIMITED
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
We at Inkwood research provide you with not just consulting services but also with syndicated and customized research reports which help advance your business further.
This release was published on openPR.