Data center cooling is the heat removal process from data centers. Due to excessive server load, heat production becomes a factor for inefficient operations. Precise cooling and efficient heat rejection methods are being adopted for data center cooling. Data centers consume a significant amount of electricity and with technological advancements, companies are reducing the electricity consumption and cooling efficiency. Data center cooling market is growing due to the increasing number of data centers across the globe. Increasing demand for data storage is growing the need for data centers. Moreover, cloud computing is contributing substantially to the rising number of data centers across the globe. With the increasing application of computer enabled services in sectors such as BFSI, healthcare, retail, telecommunication, and various other areas, storage density is increasing, thus, demand for data center cooling systems is increasing proportionally. The emergence of advanced technologies estimated to grow the demand for data centers further in the forecast period.
Get Free Sample link @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/data-center-cooling-market
Global data center cooling market is segmented on the basis of the components into software and hardware. Hardware segment is contributing a major share due to the high cost of hardware components as compared to software. On the basis of cooling methods, the market is segmented into air-based systems and liquid-based system for cooling. With the comparatively more efficient cooling provided by a liquid-based cooling system, market share is estimated to grow significantly in the forecast period. Global data center cooling market on the basis of end-user is segmented into telecom & IT, BFSI, healthcare, and others.
full report of Data Center Cooling Market available @ https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/data-center-cooling-market
• Market Coverage
• Market number available for – 2023-2029
• Base year- 2022
• Forecast period- 2023-2029
• Segment Covered- By Source, By Product Type, By Applications
• Competitive Landscape- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Cargill
• Inc., and others
Data Center Cooling Market – Segmentation
• Air-Based Method
• Liquid-Based Method
• Telecom & IT
Global Data Center Cooling Market – Segment by Region
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
The Report Covers
• Comprehensive research methodology of the global data center cooling market.
• This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
• An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
• Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global data center cooling market.
• Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global data center cooling market.
• Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
• Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/data-center-cooling-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services. The company also offer Digital Marketing services through its subsidiary OMR Digital and Software development and Consulting Services through another subsidiary Encanto Technologies.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
This release was published on openPR.